A Winner In Business - Now Helping Kids Become Healthier & Smarter
SOME OF JIM BAUGH'S BUSINESS ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Former President - Wilson Sporting Goods; Also GM of the Tennis & Golf Divisions
- Former VP of Marketing & Sales for Prince growing their racquet share from 3% to 30%
- Revolutionized the tennis industry - Prince Oversize, Profile Racquet, Hammer Racquet, etc.
- Grew Wilson's market share in racquets From 12% to 52%
- Founder of Cardio Tennis, the 3rd Way To Play Tennis
- Inductee - Sports Industry Hall of Fame
- Inductee - Tennis Industry Hall of Fame
- Most Powerful Person In Tennis In The Last 25 Years (1996)
- Board Member of the Sports & Fitness Industry Association for 19 Years
- Consultant On Marketing, Sales, Sourcing, Distribution, Trade Relations, Growing Participation, Etc.
JIM BAUGH'S OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS INCLUDING INITIATIVES TO GET AMERICA MOVING:
- Founder of PHIT America - Getting 10 Million Kids Fit, Healthier and Smarter
- Founder of PE4Life in 2000 - The first US charity To pioneer more PE in schools
- Co-Authored and helped pass the only US Legislation For physical education...ever - The PEP Program
- Leader In educating America on the 'Inactivity Pandemic'
- While in Grad School, set up a new physical education program and taught PE to grades 1-8 for two years
- Helped lead the growth of tennis from 24 million to 30 million recreational players
- Hired or had as direct reports the current heads of the USTA, International Tennis Federation and the USPTA
- Rider College Distinguished Alumni Award which is given to one Alumni each year
- Former United Tennis Association Board Member
- Dad to a soon to be 17-Year-Old Yorkie Bichon, Charley - He Is Still Moving!