OTHER PROGRAMS WHICH GET KIDS MOVING!
Over the past six years, we have implemented many programs that get kids physically moving and playing sports. You can see some of these listed below. PHIT America, working with our partner, KIDS in the GAME, has two programs – AMPED and THE PASS - which we feel meets our goals…creating more active kids, playing sports…while improving their academic performance.
If you are a school or sports league, let’s talk about your needs. We always have the programs below as a back-up to serve your needs. Please keep in mind, our financial sponsors often determine what programs they prefer to be placed in schools.
PHIT AMERICA GO! GRANT PROGRAMS
- AMPED - One of our star programs. We get kids (and adults, too) running and walking in the morning before the school day. This 'AMPS' up kids' bodies and minds...getting the kids ready for the school day. AMPED perfectly fits the PHIT America focus of Active Body - Healthy Body - Better Student.
- Activity Works - Integrates 12-minute exercise bursts with core curriculum for elementary classrooms. Plug-and-play program maximizes academic performance, combats obesity, and meets state mandates for physical activity.
- Adventure To Fitness - Animated and live action episodes to get kids exercising, learning, and laughing! Program developed with input from educational, medical, and parenting experts.
- BOKS - Promotes the impact of physical activity on a child’s mind, body, and community. Opportunity to increase daily physical activity five days a week while having fun, non-competitive play.
- GO Noodle - Movement and mindfulness through hundreds of videos that activate kids’ bodies and brains.
- GO Noodle Plus - Adds three programs: learning games (spelling, math, and more), customizable questions (create your own content questions into digital platform), and option to print learning extensions (turn videos into engaging classroom work).
- Good Sports - Give all kids the lifelong benefits of sport and physical activity by providing new equipment, apparel, and footwear to those most in need.
- HOPSports - Streaming physical activities designed to jumpstart focus and retention in the classroom, after-school, and home.
- HOPSports Training System - Combines physical activity and P.E. content in one digital platform K-12, NASPE Standards Compliant.
- Let's Move. Active Schools - National movement to ensure 60 minutes of physical activity a day is the norm in K-12 across the country. Hub to help schools access information and resources and use communication and activation strategies to engage schools.
- Marathon Kids - Help kids unlock their potential and adults discover their inner coach. Kids work at their own pace to run or walk four marathons while earning rewards along the way to live a happy and healthy life.
- Morning Mile - Morning walking and running program with music offered every morning to ensure kids start each day in an active and healthy way.
- My School In Motion - Daily fitness and wellness program capturing the power of movement, music, learning, and community. Kids start out their school day with physical activity which kickstarts their school day.
- Spark - Dedicated to creating, implementing, and evaluating researched-based programs that promote lifelong wellness. Each program package provides highly active curriculum, on-site teacher training, extensive follow-up support, and content-matched equipment.
- STEM Sports - Provides turnkey curricula for 3rd – 8th grade-aged students using a sport as the strategic vehicle to drive STEM-based learning in classrooms, after-school programs, and camp settings.
- THE PASS - Our other Star Program - Many families can’t afford to have their kids play sports. With The PASS, we support specific kids to play in a sports program through financial aid.
- USA Volleyball - Minivolley - Create a culture of PLAY, where kids do not wait for the adult to direct. Kids teach kids on a smaller court with lighter volleyballs, lower nets, variety of scoring opportunities, and fun station options for different motor skills, for different ages.
- US Games - Promoting growth and sustainability of highly effective physical education programs through P.E., health/fitness, recreation, sports equipment/products and facilities.
- USTA Net Generation - The United States Tennis Association is capturing the imaginations of kids while welcoming the new generation of players and helping them usher in the next era of tennis. Offering USTA’s full support to break new ground on and off the court while working with coaches, schools, and parents.
- Walkabouts by ActivEd - Kids get active and move in the classroom while they learn. On demand web-based lessons and adventures activate Pre-K through 2nd grade curriculum with fun, standards-based movement.
- 100 Mile Club - Engaging and empowering kids and families to achieve a healthy lifestyle through physical activity nationwide; preventing childhood inactivity and obesity, one child, one school, and one community at a time.