A Winner In Business - Now Helping Kids Become Healthier & Smarter
SOME OF JiM BAUGH'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Founder PHIT America - Getting 10 Million Kids Fit & Healthier
- Founder PE4Life - First Charity To Pioneer More PE in Schools
- Co-Authored The Only US Legislation For Physical Education - The PEP Program
- Leader In Educating America on the 'Inactivity Pandemic'
- Former President - Wilson Sporting Goods; Also GM of the Tennis & Golf Divisions
- Former VP of Marketing & Sales - Prince
- Revolutionized The Tennis Industry - Prince Oversize, Profile Racquet, Hammer Racquet, etc.
- Grew Wilson's Market Share in Racquets From 12% to 52%
- Helped Lead The Growth Of Tennis From 24 Million to 30 Millon Recreational Players
- Founder of Cardio Tennis
- Sports Industry Hall of Fame
- Tennis Industry Hall of Fame
- Most Powerful Person In Tennis In The Last 25 Years (1996)
- Rider College Distinguished Alumni Award Given To One Alumni Each Year
- Board Member of the Sports & Fitness Industry Association for 19 Years
- Former United Tennis Association Board Member
- Consultant On Marketing, Sales, Sourcing, Distribution, Trade Relations, Growing Participation, Etc.
- Dad to a 16 ½ Year Old Yorkie Bichon, Charley - He Is Still Moving!